The first two weeks of Boot Camp are over! So far, the postings for this class have been going well. I have learned a ton about social media importance, and how to build a good blog and website.
I had some trouble with WordPress when I wanted to add widgets and extra customization. It took a while, but I researched it and talked to some helpful people, and my Blog looks better than ever! I love that I can post what I want and make it look clean.
I love the customization that comes with having your own blog. I did everything I could to be successful with my blog, and just ran into a few small things, so I am going to keep going at the pace I am at. I want to start getting into posting about articles and more videos. I am doing pictures mostly right now which is fun, but sort of boring. Videos are more exciting. I am glad that I am learning all of this so in the future, I can perhaps create a portfolio blog for graduation.
- The Boot Camp link helped me to figure out what assignments I needed to do and gave me information I needed to successfully learn everything.
- My WordPress site has come a long way in the last two weeks. I am excited to keep posting and learning about how to customize it better.
- My Twitter account was created for the purposes of this class and helps me to connect with other bloggers.
- Gravatar set-up was super easy, and I know have it on my WordPress site! It is cool to have it.
- For my RSS feeds, I chose to use Feedly where I have subscribed to a few things including the Daybook, Weblogs and Wikis homepage, and other RSS feeds. I have it as a widget on the side of my WordPress site.
- CC and IP Assignment
- RSS Feed Assignment